Social Media Marketing:
Professional Development Certificate
See our list of classes in Social Media Marketing, and register today.
The Social Media Marketing (SMM) program is designed to provide participants with a foundation and skill set in the new, evolving world of social media tools and strategies so that they can immediately apply them in the workplace. Courses may be taken independently or for a certificate of completion.
Topics covered include:
- What social media is and why it is important
- How to use todays most popular social media tools to build relationships and increase productivity
- The importance of building an online community
- Creating and executing impactful social media campaigns
- Trends in mobile applications and how social media intersects with mobile technology
- Real world case studies of the effective use of social media within business-to-business and business-to-consumer settings
- Integrating social media concepts into an organizations overall marketing strategy
35 percent of U.S. employers use social media (SM) to promote their company. Thats according to a new CareerBuilder survey. 25 percent of these employers, says WebProNews, are using social media to connect with customers and find new business, while others are using it to recruit and research potential employees (21%), or improve their employment brands (13%).
Who Should Attend?
The program is for you if you:
- Work in a marketing role and want to expand your knowledge and skill base to include the latest social media tools and techniques
- Are being asked to take on increased social media responsibilities as part of your existing job requirements
- Want to incorporate social media into your future career plans
- Want to learn more about social media for personal purposes
- Would like to build and expand your résumé
- Choose to earn a certificate in Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing Brochure
Download the brochure for this program: