Pupil Personnel Services Credential Program in School Psychology Internship Program
The Pupil Personnel Services Credential Program in School Psychology is the third-year internship program that follows the two-year Graduate Program in School Psychology. This program is offered on a self-support basis through the College of Extended Learning in cooperation with the Department of Psychology.
This program is offered during the fall and spring semesters only.
To be admitted applicants must:
- Complete an application through SF State Graduate Studies Division: csumentor.edu.
- Submit the secondary School Psychology PPSC Application (PDF) packet with the appropriate fee. See the packet for additional program information.
To be considered for admittance to the program, applicants must have met the following prerequisites:
- Possess a Master of Science in Psychology with a concentration in School Psychology or a closely related master’s or doctorate degree.
- Have completed a minimum of 720 hours of supervised field experience.
- Passed all subject areas of the CBEST.
- Taken the GRE within the last seven years.
- Comply with all standards of the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC) and the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP).
For general questions about the School Psychology PPSC application, contact Tina Perdices at 415.454.2162, extension 113. For general questions about the School Psychology program, contact Dr. Diane Harris, School Psychology Program Coordinator at 415.338.7064.
You will need Adobe Reader to view the PDF file on this page.
Accessibility Note: This PDF does not meet accessibility standards. If you encounter problems accessing the information, please contact us.