Project Management Online Certificate Program
Project Management Online Certificate Requirements
A certificate will be awarded upon successful completion of 180 hours of online instruction (18 CEU). Applications for certificates are due, along with a $50 non-refundable fee and unofficial SF State transcripts after all course grades have been posted. Please do not apply until you have received credit for all Project Management Online certificate program courses completed.
To access SF State Extended Learning transcripts and student records, please visit MySFSU.
Project Management Online Curriculum
See individual course introduction videos.
Required Courses (Complete all online courses - 18.0 CEU)
- Project Planning & Management Overview (PM 9701) 1.8 CEU
- Scheduling with MS Project (PM 9700) 1.8 CEU
- Procurement Management (PM 9708) 1.8 CEU
- Project Estimation (PM 9702) 1.8 CEU
- Project Communications Management (PM 9710) 1.8 CEU
- Project Human Resources Management (PM 9711) 1.8 CEU
- Risk Management (PM 9703) 1.8 CEU
- Quality Management (PM 9709) 1.8 CEU
- Virtual Management (PM 9704) 1.8 CEU
- PMP Exam Prep (PM 9706) 1.8 CEU
Project Planning & Management Overview and Scheduling MS Project are the two prerequisites for all other classes.
Course materials are generally provided for each class along with the syllabus. However, some courses require additional texts. Please see individual course descriptions for book titles and edition information.
Project Management Online Certificate
- Download the Project Management Online Certificate Graduation Application (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to view this PDF file.