Marketing Certificate & Classes:
About the Integrated Marketing Program
Who Should Attend?
These marketing courses intended for those who:
- Work in marketing and want to broaden or update their knowledge and skill base
- Have marketing responsibilities but limited or no training
- Want to make a career change
- Want to build their résumé
- Choose to earn a Certificate in Integrated Marketing
Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL)
This program is part of California's Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL), which provides employment training for adults and dislocated workers. Learn more about the Eligible Training Provider List.
The program is not eligible to provide the I-20 form for the purpose of receiving the F-1 student visa.
What Students Are Saying
About the Integrated Marketing Program:
As a consultant to nonprofit organizations, my work often includes marketing responsibilities. I was looking for formal training in marketing but did not have a lot of time or money to spend. I like the fact that IMP classes were in the evenings and on weekends and were designed for working professionals. The IMP classes were fun and informative, the instructors were seasoned and knowledgeable, and I made a lot of great contact with classmates in my cohort. I completed my Certificate in just two and one-half months, and plan to return for additional classes this fall.
- C. Gall, Graduate, Integrated Marketing Program
Essentials of Integrated Marketing
Instructor: Mike Gospe
Mike Gospe provides an insightful, interactive course, gathered from his many years in the marketing world.
- Krissy Perales, Bilingual Social Worker
This class taught me the basics of marketing theory. It made me think more in depth about my company's target audience and how to better market to them.
- E. Michael Noche, Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Marque Foods, Inc.
Market Research Basics
Instructor: Michaela Hayes
This course clearly and succinctly presented options in how to do market research, [including] standard terminology and best practices.
- Kathryn MacDonald, Market Development Manager, LiveBooks
The course gave a solid overview of how to research both your competition and potential clients. In addition, Michaela taught us how to use the info we got from the research to make intelligent marketing and positioning decisions. Great class, thanks!
- Kate Dahl, Marketing Coordinator, Paradigm Structural Engineers, Inc.
Maximizing Search Engine Marketing
Instructor: Susan Barnes
Susan Barnes is an expert in this field. She is able to tie a lot of information together into a nice package. She is also great at incorporating real life website problems into her class.
- Kathy Battat, Integrated Marketing Program student
I really enjoyed this class because it exposed me to a whole field I knew nothing about. Susan is really knowledgeable and easy to follow.
- Charleen Murphy, Director of Sales and Marketing
Instructors: Linda Popky/David Kippen
Brand Strategies was a superb class! It was extremely well-organized, active and dynamic, and the instructor's wide knowledge of the subject made it a real treat.
- Marcela Gonzalez, Anthropologist, INAH
Great intro to branding as a concept with lots of illustrative examples.
- Josh Ellman, Buyer/Visual Merchandiser, Citizen Clothing
Putting It All Together: Integrated Marketing Campaigns
Instructor: Deb Doyle
I loved this class. It was lively, with a good variety of activities, and I loved how it focused on B2C, B2B and non-profits. Deb was an especially great teacher with a lot of wisdom, great questions, and a fun-loving style.
- Integrated Marketing Student
Information presented clearly. Nice overall capture of all material taught during the certificate program.
- Eric Ortiz, Health Care, Kaiser Permanente