Geographic Information Systems (GIS): Classes
Summer 2015 Classes Offered
|Course Number||Course Title||Course Fees||Class Number||Dates||Times||Location|
|GEOG 9003||Introduction to Geographic Information Systems||$395||2423||Fri-Sat, 6/12/15 - 6/13/15||8:30AM - 5:30PM||HSS 290|
|GEOG 9022||Data Acquisition for GIS||$395||2425||Fri-Sat, 6/19/15 - 6/20/15||8:30AM - 5:30PM||HSS 290|
Last Update: Jul 2, 2015, 8:24am
Although this online class schedule is prepared on the basis of the best information available at the time, all information including class meeting times and locations, course offerings and availability of enrollment is subject to change without notice or obligation. The University does not guarantee the availability of a particular course or section.
Registration for Extended Learning summer 2015 classes is now open.
How to Enroll
Students who are new to SF State (students who do not have an SF State ID #)
- Generate a Student Record and create an SF State ID # using Quick Admit.
Students with an SF State ID #
- Log in to Gateway
- Select "Schedule/Classes" from the Student menu on the left sidebar
- Continue to the "Summer 2015 Student Center" using the link at the top of the page
- "Search for Classes" using the button in the upper right corner of the Student Center home page
- Search using the Course Subject and Career
- Class meeting dates/times are detailed here
- Once you have found the class you are looking for, note the "Class Number"
- Toggle to the "Enroll" tab at the top of the page (If you get an error message or do not have the option to select the current term, please contact Enrollment Services at 415.405.7700)
- Enroll using the Class Number you noted
- Use the links in the Student Center to complete payment, add/drop classes, update your record, etc.
How to Search for Classes - Please Read!
For all Extended Learning summer 2015 classes:
Search for Classes (opens in new window)
We recommend that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) or Safari.
- Enter Term:
- Select at least two search criteria under Class Search.
You may choose:
Course Number, or
Course Career (if you are searching for an academic credit course, choose Undergraduate. If searching for a CEU or non-credit course, choose Extended Education)
(We recommend that you ignore Session.)
If you have questions, contact Enrollment Services at 415.405.7700, and press 5 to speak to a staff member.