Clinical Development: Online Certificate (Biotechnology)
Professional Development Certificate
SF State Extended Learning offers online certificate training in Clinical Development. The program consists of eight courses specifically designed to provide an overview of regulatory and compliance issues in the drug/biologic or device development arena. All courses are online and self-paced. Each class is supported by an industry expert who will be available to answer questions during online 'classroom' time.
Upon completion of the certificate, students will have reviewed current regulations and guidelines and common practical issues. The classes can be taken individually based on your goals, or towards a certificate of completion (7.8 CEU). Students may apply for the certificate after successful completion of all program requirements. Following is a list of online courses offered in this program:
- Overview of Drug/Biologic Development
- Overview of Device Development
- Introduction to Regulatory Affairs (US)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Part I
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Part II
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- Biostatistics for Non-Statisticians
- Safety Monitoring
Clinical Development Brochure
- Fall 2013 Clinical Development: Online Certificate (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to view this PDF file.
Accessibility Note: This PDF does not meet accessibility standards. If you encounter problems accessing the information, please contact us.