Autodesk® Authorized Training Center
26 Years of Autodesk Training
Why Do I Need Autodesk® Training?
As one of Northern California's longest established Autodesk® Authorized Training Centers (ATC), we focus on providing high quality instruction at a reasonable price. Our classes prepare students for work in the architectural, engineering and construction fields (AEC). Courses explore both 2D and 3D tools for drafting, space planning, simulations, and design visualization. Each of our Autodesk® Certified instructors has many years of experience teaching both novice users and seasoned professionals.
We offer a full range of Autodesk® classes including AutoCAD, Revit® Level I & II, Revit®
Students may take individual classes based on their experience and goals or complete the full certificate.
Benefits of Training
- All course materials are included with the cost of the class
- One computer per person
- Autodesk 2014 Ready
- Faculty are certified in the latest Autodesk software
- Certificate from Autodesk after successful completion of authorized courses
- Certificate of Completion option from SF State Extended Learning
- Open lab hours with each enrollment (15+ hours per course)
- Courses carry Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Access to free student versions of Autodesk software
The program is designed for industry professionals who want to develop their Autodesk software skills for better management and collaboration. Our students are seeking tools for career enhancement in a variety of architectural, design, engineering, and construction industries.
Download the brochure for this program:
- Fall 2013 Autodesk Brochure (PDF)
You will need Adobe Reader to view this PDF file.
Accessibility Note: This PDF does not meet accessibility standards. If you encounter problems accessing the information, please contact us.
AutoCAD Level I:
(You will need QuickTime to access the following 3.2 MB clip.)
AutoCAD Level II:
(You will need QuickTime to access the following 3.9 MB clip.)
Graphics Production with AutoCAD:
(You will need QuickTime to access the following 4.5 MB clip.)